Monday, November 16, 2009

November 15th, 2009

I was excited for this show. Less funnelling, more channelling. There were some things I wanted to talk with Charlie about, and planning to work with time constraints & dice up my selections, but that didn't happen. I had tons of time to play everything I wanted! Awesome.

Fake Problems - Alligator Assassinator
Westbound Train - Don't Belong Here
Brand New - Sink
Ted Leo -Dirty Old Town
Murder By Death - Brother
Murder By Death - The Desert Is On Fire
The Crooked Brothers - Buried Alive
The Crooked Brothers - Sweet Lemons
The Crooked Brothers - Sunday Dress
Frank Turner - Live Fast Die Old
Record Of The Week Club - Walkman
Street Sweeper Social Club - Fight! Smash! Win!
fun. - Walking The Dog
The Mahones - Drunken Lazy Bastard
The National Parcs - Awestruck
P-Butta - Overseas
Mad Caddies - Weird Beard
Lebeato - BBR
Subcity - Too Loud For This City
Mason Rack Band - Seen Her B4
The AKA's - Everybody Make Some Noise

Rad. Some of this is reactionary. Next week we've got at least two weeks left of battling Old vs New, so this was alot of stuff I've been listening to I won't be able to play during those weeks (aka The Crooked Brothers). That album rules. I tend to say it alot, but it's one of those ones that reignites your faith. In what? You decide.

The Mahones are opening for Dropkick Murphys tomorrow at the Burt. Should be a stellar show!

No comments:

Post a Comment