Monday, August 31, 2009

August 30th, 2009!

Yo it's Jocelyn! Back at it dirty & wreckless! Okay okay this thing is one day late. But in my defense, the net was down at the station. Also in my defense, we have milk in the fridge that expired June 20th. So this isn't very...expired. I apologize if you were refreshing refreshing refreshing, knowing I wouldn't leave you hanging, clenching your fists & screaming at the sky, up all night restless to see what I've played... If this is the case, I apologize. If not, suck it up. Seriously.

Pent up for two months, and needed a release. This is my Comfort Music show. Which turns out to be the "Best of" all the shows I've done in the past. Everything has it's place. Next week will be quite epic with things I've compiled from all over. Stay tuned!

Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Fourth World War
The Burning Hell - When The World Ends
The Format - Oceans
Blue King Brown - Water
Immaculate Machine - Thank Me Later
Astronautalis - The Wondersmith and His Sons
Grand Analog - Spaces & Places (Take It Slow)
BA Johnston - The Manatee Is My Totem Animal
Okkervil River - Lost Coastlines
The Savants - A Skip In The Record
Thursday - Friends in the Armed Forces
Oumou Sangare - SounSoumba
Paper Moon - The Spaces Where Your Paintings Once Hung
The Magnificent 7's - The Whiskey Song
Streetlight Manifesto - Watch It Crash
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Hearts of Oak
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits
K'Naan - America
Ndidi Onukwulu - SK Final
Los Campesinos! - Miserabilia
Under Pressure - Safety

Yeah, I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment