Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2009

I think the show went well today. I enjoyed the music. Didn't really have a plan going in. When I got there, I decided I would play the first half hour of punk/rock. The 2nd half hour was hip hop/rap, and the last half hour I brought things down, very chill, relaxed, country, rock, etc.

Bruthers of Different Muthers - Bows & Arrows
The Briggs - Charge Into The Sun
cKy - Karmaworks
Left Alone - 3 Bottles Of Wine
Rancid - Civilian Ways
Bike for Three! - No Idea How
Grand Analog - Everyday Always
Johnny Cash - Straight A's In Love (Troublemaker Remix)
Buck 65 - Surrender To Strangeness
Wab Kinew - Stand N Fight
Nestor Wynrush - Ole Mine Town featuring Grand Analog
TV On The Radio - Young Liars
Greg MacPherson - Bankrobber
Hawksley Workman - In My Blood
Haunter - Turn In For Night
Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Thing
Pink Mountaintops - Vampire
Megapuss - To The Love Within
Romi Mayes - How I Roll
The Magnificent Sevens - Soul Of A Man

No comments:

Post a Comment