Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9, 2009

Two more shows until Jocelyn gets back. Didn't have a plan, was feeling mellow and chill. So that was the plan. The sound on the computer wasn't working today, so I wasn't able to play any of my promos or ads. Other than that I think things went well.

Bike for Three! - Can Feel Love (Anymore)
Pink Mountaintops - While We Were Dreaming
Greg MacPherson Band - California
Lou Reed - The Gun
Romi Mayes- Angeline
Justin Lacroix Band - Spanish Cigarettes
Honest John - When Doves Cry
Camera Obscura - You Told A Lie
Bruthers of Different Muthers - All I Want
Buck 65 - Corrugated Tin Facade
O'Death - Home
Nathan - Cigarette Song
Wab Kinew - Last Word
Little Joy - Don't Watch Me Dancing
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Please Read The Letter
The Magnificent Sevens - The One
The Weakerthans - Utilities
Romi Mayes - I Won't Cry
Left Alone - 3 Bottles of Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment