Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 21st, 2010

Secret theme: Breakup songs! Blah... It's been an anti-valentine's week.
I had been hinting towards a secret theme to Charlie this week. (Basically by telling her we were having a secret theme.. One really can't be more vague than that.) Last minute as I ran into the studio for the opening minutes of the show, I told her all about it over the sounds of Miesha & her Spanks.

This is the episode where Jocelyn is a bummer, then gets picked up merely by the thought of music.

Miesha & The Spanks - Heart Knows Better
The Vandals - My Girlfriend's Dead
Fake Problems - The Tabernacle Song
Hollerado - Got To Lose
Los Campesinos! - Romance is Boring
Kids on Fire - Grand Mystifier
Alkaline Trio - Blue In The Face
Scott Nolan - If I Could Leave Here
Motion City Soundtrack - Hold Me Down
Tom Waits - Martha
The National Parcs - Awestruck
The Crooked Brothers - Buried Alive
Astronautalis - Mr Blessington's Imperialist Plot
Ryan Adams - Two
CR Avery - The Boxer Who Just REturned From London
Brand New - Guernica
Bloodshot Bill - Pretty Little Miss
Fall Out Boy - Thanks For The Memories
Woodhands - I Should Have Gone With My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment