Monday, February 15, 2010

February 14th, 2009

Yesterday was one of the best shows we've done in a long time. I had been listening to & getting excited about a ton of music. We played almost everything on my "to do" list.

Los Campesinos - Romance is Boring
Hollerado - Hollerado Land
Hollerado - Juliette
Raymond Carriere - Fools
Devandra Banhart - 16th and Valencia Roxy Music
Greg MacPherson - First Class
Evil Survives - Judas Priest Live
The Hearsemen - Zombie Cafe

High on Fire - Frosthammer
Cancer Bats - Scared to Death
Thursday - Paris In Flames
Hot Live Guys - Panopticon
Billy Bragg - To Have & To Have Not
Vampire Weekend - Ruby Soho
Hawksley Workman - We'll Make Time (When There Ain't No Time)
The Cat Empire - The Chariot
Buck 65 - Drunk Without Driving
Scott Nolan - Bad Liver/Broken Heart
The Class War Kids - Confessions of A Futon Revolutionist
The Playing Cards - River Ghosts
*Local bands in bold

So so good. Wide variety, but good flow. I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did.

As a side note: my dad tuned in for a couple minutes during the metal portion of the set. Half my family thinks I'm a headbanger & does hard drugs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment