Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday August 29th, 2010

I am being courted by the road. Getting used to the idea of not being home. This setlist is inspired by the jourey, the road ahead, and likeminded travellers.

I can feel it in my chest, my heart's already pounding. My head's on far off highways 16 years old on a road that never ends.

Against Me! Untitled
Joey Only Punk Rock Country Band
The Arcade Fire City With No Children
Hawksley Workman Google Jesus
The Pack AD Deer
New York Dolls Stranded in the Jungle
Buck 65 Paper Airplane
MIA 20 Dollar
BlakRoc What you do to me
The Slew 100%
Whitey Funkminister
Refused The Refused Party Program
The Roots Dear God 2.0
Grand Analog I Play My Kazoo
Balkan beat Box Dancing with the Moon
DOA Captain Kirk, Spock, Scotty and Bones
The Ripperz Home Sweet Home
BA Johnston Boat Races
Stan Rogers Free in the Harbour

This show had a cool groove throughout the whole thing. Great flow! Good work team!

No comments:

Post a Comment