Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sorry for the delay. This is the playlist for July 25th. I was once again solo, and perhaps will be for the next week or two. I was feeling a more hip-hop/rap vibe, so I started of the show with that, and just let it flow from there.

Mos Def - Brooklyn
The Lyctics - Big City Soundgirl
Wab Kinew - Summer Vibe
Buck 65 - Mannequin Lover
Whitey - No Clothes
Black Star - Respiration
Buck 65 - Superstars Don't Love
The Cat Empire - On My Way
Devendra Banhart - Can't Help But Smilin
Black Mountain - Stay Free
Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane
Scott Nolan - No Bourbon & Bad Radio
Ben Harper & The Relentless 7 - Lay There and Hate Me
Kids on Fire - Shake the Walls
Youth Crime - Stone Age Romance
The Angry Dragons - Love You Tonight
Gogol Bordello - My Companjera
The Hold Steady - Hurricane J
Bike for Three! - MC Space
Hawksley Workman - The Ground We Stand On

Tune in next week for another awesome show!

No comments:

Post a Comment