Monday, July 12, 2010

July 11, 2010

When the adults are gone away, the kids will come out and play. Oh, and how I played. I, Charlie, did the show solo this week, while Jocelyn was off at that annual even we call Folk Fest. I still have never been, perhaps one year I shall venture out to Birds Hill Park, and enjoy the festivities. This year I held down the fort, and had an amazing show. I really enjoyed the music I played, and I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did. So without further adieu here's the playlist for the show.

Gogol Bordello - Pala Tute
The Cat Empire - Hello
Buck 65 - Girl You Got Legs Like Shotguns (DOWNLOAD DIRTBIKE 1-3)
Kids on Fire - Grand Mystifier
Battle Snakes - High School
Miesha & The Spanks - Oh The Things I Say
The Magnificent Sevens - Darling Corey
The Hold Steady - Hurricane J
Devendra Banhart - 16th & Valencia Roxy Music
Hawksley Workman - We'll Make Time (Even When There Ain't No Time)
The Dead Weather - The Difference Between Us
The Weakerthans - Virtute The Cat Explains Her Departure
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits
Black Mountain - Stay Free
Ben Harper & The Relentless 7 - Keep It Together (So I Can Fall Apart)
The Brains - Zombie Nation
GBH - This Is Not The Real World
The Weber Brothers - I Don't Belong To Anyone
Whitey - So Distracted
Buck 65 - Superstars Don't Love

Tune in next week, and we shall welcome Jocelyn back, and perhaps hear stories of Folk Fest. Oh yes on a side note, the show was on my dad's birthday, so Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment