Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday October 4, 2009

Awesome show this week. Everything went swimmingly. Random CD's that all came together quite well, if I don't say so myself.

Monotonix - Body Language
The Sidewalks - S.O.S. (From the Burlesque)
Grand Analog - Magnifico
The Monks - I Hate You
Chariots of Eggs - All My Friends Are Robots
Romi Mayes - Tire Marks
Westbound Train - Somethings Aren't Meant To Be Remembered
The Hold Steady - Girls Like Status
The Burning Hell - Grave Situation Pt. 3
Wax Mannequin - Grownups Never Lie
A Wilhelm Scream - I Wipe My Ass With Showbiz
Shout Out Out Out Out - Bad Choices
Hilltop Hoods - Super Official
Bike for Three! - Let's Never Meet
Gogol Bordello - Not A Crime
Reverend Horton Heat - Drinkin and Smokin Cigarettes
Thrice - Doublespeak
Blue King Brown - Samoas' Song

Good stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment