Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 18

Wish I had more variety. Had a bunch of ideas, none of which really came through, but did enjoy the music I played. So that's good. I think it went fairly well. But I digress and here's the playlist.

Wab Kinew - Live By The Drum
Grand Analog - I'm On Fire
Classified - Loonie
Buck 65 - Kennedy Killed The Hat
Hilltop Hoods - Last Confession
Shout Out Out Out Out - Bad Choices
Bike for Three! - Can Feel Love (Anymore)
United Steel Workers of Montreal - Making Babies
Reverend Horton Heat - Please Don't Take The Baby To The Liquor Store
The Cramps - God Damn Rock N Roll
The Angry Dragons - Girlfriend
The Monks - That's My Girl
Subcity Dwellers - Drag Me Down
The Hold Steady - Magazines
Greg MacPherson - Slow Stroke
Wab Kinew - Stand N Fight
Nestor Wynrush - Ole Mine Town featuring Grand Analog
Romi Mayes - Givin Is Gone
The Weakerthans - (Hospital Vespers)
The Angry Dragons - Got To Be You
Classified - Up All Night
Tommy Guerrero - As The Sea Holds Creatures Vast and True

Just the whole timing of everything seemed off, but there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment