Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday July 5, 2009

My first official solo show. I had a basic idea of the songs I wanted to play, I think it went ok. Lots of room for improvement. The show after us The Faktory left me a CD to play, it took me about 10 minutes after their show had started to figure out to put the CD into the computer and not into the CD player. It kept on coming up error, then I figured the computer had to have a tower. Duh!

Buck 65 - Mr. Nobody
Sub City Dwellers - Go On!
Little Joy - Brand New Start
Grand Analog - Not Enough Mondays
The Magnificent Sevens - The One
The Real McKenzies - Drink Some More
Megapuss - Crop Circle Jerk '94
Romi Mayes - Hard Road
Shout Out Out Out Out - Bad Choices
Pink Mountaintops - The Gayest of Sunbeams
The Weakerthans - The Prescience of Dawn
Spinnerette - Ghetto Love
The Donnas - Rock N Roll Machine
Devendra Banhart - Freely
The Subways - Strawberry Blonde
Wab Kinew - Live by the Drum
Hawksley Workman - Smoke Baby
Rancid - Radio
Romi Mayes - Angeline
Tim Armstrong - Hold On

No comments:

Post a Comment