Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday July 12, 2009

The show went well today, minus a few techincal difficulties. Again didn't have a set playlist, but it works better this way, because I have a lot of music I end up not being able to play that I'm able to save for future shows. Here's the playlist for this week.

Electric Six - Gay Bar
The Gaslight Anthem - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Hawskley Workman - Is This What You Call Love?
The Magnificent Sevens - Rise To Heaven
The Waking Eyes - Get Me To The Doctor
The Subways - I Want To Hear What You've Got To Say
Grand Analog - Everyday Always
Sub City Dwellers - Take Some Time
The Farrell Bros - It's Allright Tonight
Romi Mayes - I Won't Cry
Wab Kinew - Summer Vibe
Chris Carmichael - Bitter Till The End
CKY - ...And She Never Returned
Nestor Wynrush - Winnipeg South Blues
Megapuss - Theme From Hollywood
The Weakerthans - Utilities
Shout Out Out Out Out - Coming Home

No comments:

Post a Comment