Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FOUND!!!!

Found! While cleaning my living room, I stumbled upon the lost playlist from Fevrier 20, 2011. Well actually I found it behind my couch along with some other missing items. Jocelyn was back in the studio with Shanell and myself. She has come temporarily (?) home from her journeys in Mexico. She picked a few tracks to play, along with Shanell and myself contributing. So here you go. I know this playlist has been long awaited!

The Crooked Brothers – Buried Alive
Miesha and The Spanks – Gods of Love
The Vibrating Beds – What You Do To Me
The Liptonians – Calling You Out
The Dreadnoughts – Gintlemen's Club
Wab Kinew – Heroes
Eve Hell and The Razors – Driving Me To Drink
Streetlight Manifesto – What A Wicked Gang We Are
Florence and The Machine – Kiss With A Fist
Smoky Tiger – Anarchy Remix
Los Fabulosos Cadilacs – Matador
The Creepshow – Hellbound
The Idlers – Little Wood Stove
Flatfoot 56 – The Hourglass
The A.K.A.S (Are Everywhere) – Confessions of a Dangerous Mouth
The Afterbeat – Worth a Try
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Bad Blood
The Black Angels – The Sniper
Braids – Plath Heart
Hawaiian Bibles – Hearts for Money
The Black Keys – I'm Not The One
The Idlers – Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment