Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 4, 2010

This Sunday I went solo, as Jocelyn had some Easter engagements to attend. I had a great show. Had the idea to start off the show with Grand Mystifier by Kids on Fire, and everything just flowed from there. It was an awesome time, and I really enjoyed the show, felt that everything fit and worked. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Kids on Fire - Grand Mystifier
Miesha and The Spanks - Heart Knows Better
Hot Live Guys - I Can See The Future
Rancid - Corazon De Oro
Fucked Up - Fixed Race
Bloodshot Bill - Pretty Lil Miss
The Angry Dragons - Love You Tonight
Mos Def - Sex, Love & Money
Nestor Wynrush - Ole Mine Town featuring Grand Analog
Bike for Three! - MC Space
The Cat Empire - The Lost Song
Subcity Dwellers - No More Lies
The Crooked Brothers - Windsor Beer
Wab Kinew - Last Word
The Subways - I Want To Hear What You've Got To Say
She Wants Revenge - True Romance
Of Montreal - Requiem for O.m.m.2
The Burning Hell - Dancer/Romancer
The Monks - Love Came Tumblin' Down
Tom Waits - I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Devendra Banhart - Can't Help But Smilin'
Hawksley Workman - When You Gonna Flower?
The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats

I cannot stop listening to Grand Mystifier such a good song! See you next week. Same bat-time, same bat-station!

No comments:

Post a Comment